Convoy to Carlisle?

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 7-9, 2013.
Merkur Club web site
DAReese
Level 7
Level 7

Convoy to Carlisle?

Post by DAReese »

Haven't heard anything, is there going to be the convoy from Barberton to Carlisle this year?

Not sure if I'm going, since I am trying to hunt down a decent-sized new oil leak that just happened a few days ago. Right now I'm thinking it is a seal, which wouldn't be too bad.
David Reese

88 XR4Ti - mono white T5, someday to be bi wing
89 Scorpio - waiting on some parts before it hits the road again
88 XR4Ti - mono red C3, parts car
used to own 86 dark blue traded in on a min van, what was I thinking?
merkurdriver
Level 8

Re: Convoy to Carlisle?

Post by merkurdriver »

Best bet is to meet up with the convoy at Cracker Barrell in New Stanton, PA right where 70 and 76 merge. they are usually there around 11:30-12:00 on Friday if you're going Friday. There is also a mini convoy heading out of here on Saturday morning if you don't make it Friday.
FocusSVT
Level 5
Level 5

Post by FocusSVT »

I'm heading out from Kansas on Wednesday and meeting up with Jerry Chandler in St. Louis. Leaving there on Thursday morning. That is about all I know for now.
Darren Needham
Andover, Ks.
tvissoc
Level 4
Level 4

Post by tvissoc »

Is there a mini-gathering at Grayson's on Thursday eve? If so, I'll swing by to hang out for a while. Once again not making the trek to Carlisle. But, things are looking more positive for the trip in '14 for me. :-)

Tony
Tony Vissoc
Nothing to see here. Move along.