Robert Urfer

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
fallenone121
Level 1
Level 1

Robert Urfer

Post by fallenone121 »

Purchased quite an assortment from Robert with a road trip out to Ohio to do it...

Bought a whole 1987 Merkur XR4TI, Cossie Front Grill with Merkur logo instead of Ford, Cossie Intercooler (which I ended up not using because I wanted to keep AC) and Robert threw in some parts I will likely use in the future including the poly steering bushing and some brake transition parts.

5/5 Stars!
Charles McMillan
Battle Creek, MI
b2bomber

Re: Robert Urfer

Post by b2bomber »

What company is Robert from? I apologize in advance for not knowing, if I am suppose to.
1986 Merkur XR4TI project..
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 12v, 5speed, 4x4, OBA, Winch, DIY flatbed+bumpers, Raptor lined, and some Carli bits.
2012 Kia Optima SX
2010 Honda CRV
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Robert Urfer

Post by my8950 »

b2bomber wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:26 pm What company is Robert from? I apologize in advance for not knowing, if I am suppose to.
He is just a random dude...He does own his own company, but not Merkur related.