WTB: Clutch Adjuster

XR4Ti cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, Merkur

Merkur Club web site
timandsam
Level 4
Level 4

WTB: Clutch Adjuster

Post by timandsam »

Looking for a Godfrey aluminum clutch adjuster. Let me know what you have!

Thanks!
Mono Silver 85 XR4Ti: Ported Head| Ported Intakes|Schneider Roller Cam|Big NPR IC|3” Exhaust|Ported E6|Walbro 255|PiMP|80lb injectors|HE341|Alkycontrol|T5Z
TMitch

Re: WTB: Clutch Adjuster

Post by TMitch »

I know the fellas from MC2 were saying that these might be obsolete soon and that they may be getting some in. Might be worth your while to get a hold of Chris and Mark.
"Speed has never killed anybody. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you". - Jeremy Clarkson
87 XR
timandsam
Level 4
Level 4

Post by timandsam »

I emailed MC2 before i made this post. Yeah, he said that it will probably be NLA unless DG decides to make more.
Mono Silver 85 XR4Ti: Ported Head| Ported Intakes|Schneider Roller Cam|Big NPR IC|3” Exhaust|Ported E6|Walbro 255|PiMP|80lb injectors|HE341|Alkycontrol|T5Z
reddy2300
Level 4
Level 4

Post by reddy2300 »

Chris and Mark? Who’s Mark?
1987 XR4ti--Mustang Cobra 5.0/T5 transmission, AFR heads, fake BBS wheels, Koni Yellows, Rapido sway bars, poly/aluminum bushes, Eurolights, Sierra rear/Focus front discs,
john keefe
Level 7
Level 7

Post by john keefe »

If NLA, you can use one of the aftermarket Mustang 5.0L (W) adjusters; a couple sources out there (Summit, https://lmr.com/products/79-93-Mustang- ... -Quadrants). Been a while since I installed it, but don't recall any problems fitting it up to the XR clutch pedal, but that was also for a T5. Have no idea if there's any issue with the cable for a T9...